Happy Monday! Are you ready for some awesome MDS inspiration?
Question for you - Last week I asked when the last time you created with MDS was, now I want to know - what would inspire you to use it more....?
Did you know that the MDS Monday team has a FB group? Stop by and "Like" our page HERE. Did you also know that there is a Pinterest Board? Yes, that too. We're also coming up on our 100th challenge... you will definitely want to make sure to check that out.
Alright, on to this week's sketch and challenge. Beth challenged us to do something I'm not sure I've done very often and that is to use a punch to add your photos to your page. She even posted a great video if you need to watch to see how to do it. Here is my page and her sketch.
Of course, use your creativity to recreate the sketch, but in case you are interested in knowing which products I used, here you go...
You should TOTALLY play along in this challenge.
- Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
- Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the Challenge Graphic above within your post.
- Link directly to your Post for this challenge, not your entire blog. (So we can find your project)
- You can create a Card, Scrap Page or 3-D Object with the Chellenge.
- The Challenge will end on Saturday January 24th @ 12pm EST.
- Have fun!