Well, I can say that I am very grateful to be on this MDS Monday Design Team right now, it is definitely giving me a creative outlet while recovering from this surgery!
This week is a pretty simple sketch, but I love the added challenge of sticking to a white (or light neutral) background and using that as your main color with adding pops of an additional color. I didn't follow the rules exactly, but it's still a pretty white page.
I couldn't help but be drawn to this amazing photo of my little niece on the carousel at Disneyland this past week. I love the MAGIC that is caught in her eyes. I hope that she NEVER loses that look when she rides the carousel. I hope she rides the carousel every chance she gets until she's 107......
You should TOTALLY play along in this challenge. I'd love to know what you "see" when you look at this sketch....
- Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
- Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the Challenge Graphic above within your post.
- Link directly to your Post for this challenge, not your entire blog. (So we can find your project)
- You can create a Card, Scrap Page or 3-D Object with the Sketch.
- The Challenge will end on Saturday Sept. 20th @ 12pm EST.
- Have fun!