You can click on the photos to see them enlarged.
1. Start with a strip of Double Sided designer paper cut to 12"x4". Line up edge of 5 in 1 template as shown and trace around top.
2. After cutting around traced edge, use a bone folder to score along the straight line at the bottom of the rounded end (clear as mud?)
3. Fold down rounded end, then fold opposite end up to scored/folded line
4. Using remaining scrap of paper trace and cut out a liner. Cut the remaining scrap to a 2"x4" piece. This will become your greeting pocket.
5. Apply snail or double sided tape to the two short sides and one long side of the 2"x4" piece. Adhere this along the bottom so that you have a pocket to slide your sentiment into. Also attach the liner piece to the top rounded flap.
6. Cut a piece of cardstock 3x3 3/4". Hold your gift card to the piece as a guide, and turning the slit punch over, punch on either side of the gift card. You will want to punch closer to the edge of the cardstock vs. the middle so that you have extra give when putting the card in.
7. Punch 2 holes in the crease of flap and slide a pice of ribbon through for your handle. You won't need to glue these down or tie knots, as you will adhere the gift card piece directly on top - hidding the raw edges of the ribbon.
8. Create your sentiment card using a tab punch as a pull, slide in to your pocket, embellish as you choose and enjoy your completed project!
Also - don't forget to enter my blog candeeee give away, I'll draw on Thursday.