Yes, it's mignight, well actually about 12:30 and I am not sleeping because there is a little 102.7 degree baby laying next to the spot where I plan on sleeping. Even though he is asleep at this very moment, it's been pretty off and on. My guess is teething? He seems fine during the day, but afternoon/evening rolls around and he is HOT. Any input?
Anyhow! I better keep it short, because I am pretty sleep deprived and I don't want to get too silly. I saw this cute little idea on the Stampin' Up! website and thought that maybe you would enjoy it.
Jolly Christmas Treat Tube
No Peeking Set
Real Red Card Stock: 4" x 3"
Whisper White Card Stock: 4" x 4"
Brights Patterns Designer Series Paper: 6" x 3-1/2"
Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker
Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker
Real Red Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories & Tools
Real Red 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon: 12"
Early Espresso Baker's Twine: 2-1/2"
Essentials Designer Fabric
Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons
1/16" Circle Punch
1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch
Scallop Circle Bigz Die
Labels Collection Framelits Dies
Paper towel roll
- Cut an empty paper towel roll to 3-1/2". Wrap it in Real Red Patterns Designer Series Paper.
- Punch a 1-3/4" scallop circle from the Real Red Card Stock. Adhere the circle to the bottom of the roll.
- Cut the cover from the Old Olive Essentials Designer Fabric using the Scallop Circle Bigz Die.
- Stamp the greeting in Real Red, Old Olive, and Early Espresso ink on the Whisper White Card Stock. Cut out the greeting using the Labels Collection Framelits Die. Punch a hole at the top of the tag using the 1/16" Circle Punch. Thread a 2" piece of Early Espresso Baker's Twine through the hole and tie it to form a loop.
- Add treats.
- Loop the tag onto a 15" piece of Real Red 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon. Place the cover over the top of the roll and secure it with the ribbon tied in a bow.
- Adhere a Vintage Faceted Designer Button to the center of the bow.
Well, going to slip back in to that bed real quick before he realizes I am gone...... hope you have a great Monday
CLICK HERE to shop anytime