Happy Monday! How was your weekend? Did you get any creating done?
This week over at MDS Monday the challenge to use the Herringbone technique really threw me. I thought for sure that Heidi was trying to make my brain scramble! Then I got going and I like what I came up with. Here is the sketch:
TaDah! I used the papers in the BBQ Blitz Ensemble - if you want to see all the cool elements in it, just give it a click.
You should TOTALLY play along in this challenge. I'd love to know what you "see" when you look at this sketch....
- Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
- Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the Challenge Graphic above within your post.
- Link directly to your Post for this challenge, not your entire blog. (So we can find your project)
- You can create a Card, Scrap Page or 3-D Object with the Sketch.
- The Challenge will end on Saturday Oct. 18th @ 12pm EST.
- Have fun!