Happy Monday! Holy Smokes this is challenge #99 !?!?!?! You HAVE to visit the MDS Monday blog next week and check out the #100 challenge!!!! (Oh, guess what today is...... it's my BIRTHDAY!!! The last one that starts with a "3" too!!!!)
Did you know that the MDS Monday team has a FB group? Stop by and "Like" our page HERE. Did you also know that there is a Pinterest Board? Yes, that too. We're also coming up on our 100th challenge... you will definitely want to make sure to check that out.
Ok, so I love my friend Cindy and all, but when I saw her sketch, all I could think was that she really wanted to challenge me! Once I started playing around though, it came together nicely!
This was just a fun little thing we did with our boys last year. With a Valentine birthday in the house, we try to mix things up a bit.
Of course you should use your creativity when creating your page, but if you are interested in purchasing any of the downloads that I used on my page, you can click on them below
You should TOTALLY play along in this challenge.
- Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
- Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the Challenge Graphic above within your post.
- Link directly to your Post for this challenge, not your entire blog. (So we can find your project)
- You can create a Card, Scrap Page or 3-D Object with the Chellenge.
- The Challenge will end on Saturday Jan 31st @ 12pm EST.
- Have fun!