I know it must seem like I fell off of the earth. One week I'm posting like crazy, the next 2 - CRICKETS....
I went to Orlando for Stampin' Up!s Leadership Convention. While there I found out that my Granny passed away. As soon as I got off the plane back here in Vegas, I was packing to turn around and drive 20 hours to Missouri with my husband and 3 boys. There were a few other issues we had to deal with, but I'll save that for another post.
The last week I have been trying to play catch up, plus get prepared for my upcoming 6 hour stamping event. I BARELY got this page done.
Of course, my Granny has been on my mind lately. So it just seemed natural for me to do this week's sketch featuring the last time I was able to see her. I'm so grateful my boys were able to spend a little time with her. Of course I regret that it wasn't more....
I'm trying really hard to catch up in addition to life My boys are on track break the next 3 weeks. Wish me luck. Hopefully I can just sneak in enough time to start posting again. Please be patient if it takes a while...
You should TOTALLY play along in this challenge.
- Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
- Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the Challenge Graphic above within your post.
- Link directly to your Post for this challenge, not your entire blog. (So we can find your project)
- You can create a Card, Scrap Page or 3-D Object with the Challenge.
- The Challenge will end on Saturday Feb 21st @ 12pm EST.
- Have fun!